Friday, July 30, 2010

Shish Kabobs

So my mom keeps mentioning that I only send her pictures of food over the phone and I came to the realization that I have a serious food photo problem.  I know that I am not the only person in the world with this problem but I just think that food is one of the most beautiful things in the entire world.  In fact, I think that looking at food is more fun than actually eating it.  My mother has taught me that presentation is everything so when I see something presented in a beautiful way I want to capture it immediately!  As soon as the food touches the plate I scramble to find my phone and capture a remarkable moment.  So for my first time as a real live blogger I would like to present these amazing shish kabobs my husband, Forrest, created while I was working on furthering my education in my masters class.  My masters class consists of 2-3 hours of teaching one of my besties how to use facebook, an occasional portrait of some of the students in the class in my notebook, strategically planned bathroom breaks, and facial expressions that demonstrate I am absorbing every word that brilliant people (or so they think) are saying.  So walking in the door after this mind blowing stretch of education I am pleased to see something beautiful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment